Saturday 11th March 2017, Whitfords Nodes Park (strictly 1pm to 4pm)
Participant pack collection is strictly within those times, no exceptions. If you are unable to attend, you may send a friend or family member on your behalf to collect your pack.
The SunSmart Women’s Triathlon will have over 1200 participants registered across the event. Due to the large number of participants, we hold participant pack collection the day before the event.
On this day, you will have the opportunity to view the entire venue completely set up. In addition TriEvents will also be running venue tours to briefly describe how a triathlon works, showing you the ins and outs of transition and giving a few handy tips for event day.
Pack Collection Details
|Date||Saturday 11 March – strictly 1pm – 4pm.|
|Location||Whitfords Nodes Park, Hillarys|
|What to bring||E-ticket (emailed Thursday before the event). Print your e-ticket or show it on your smart phone.|
|Venue Tours||Saturday 11 March, 2017 – 1.30pm, 2.30pm or 3.30pm (meet in front of the stage)|
The SunSmart Women’s Triathlon is all about giving women the opportunity to participate in a sport they may never have considered before in a fun, relaxing and safe environment!
Participants who have registered for the SunSmart Women’s Triathlon are required to collect their participant pack on Saturday 11 March 2017 between 1pm and 4pm. During this time, TriEvents will be running Venue Tours.
Venue Tours will cover the following:
- What to do when you arrive at the venue on Sunday morning
- Where to rack your bike in transition, what you can leave next to your bike and where you can put everything else.
- Where the start line is, briefings and starting
- Walking from the swim exit through to transition
- Explaining about how to efficiently transition from swim to bike
- Walking from transition to the bike exit
- Explaining the bike course and tips/tricks to get through safely
- Walking from the bike entry to transition
- Explaining how to efficiently transition from bike to run
- Walking from transition to the run exit
- Explaining the run course and walking through to the finish line
If you are interested in attending these venue tours, then meet at the stage area at either 1.30pm, 2.30pm or 3.30pm.
Tours will be split into three groups – tadpoles/mini tri; short tri; and long tri participants.